7/20/2010

Full House

I'm an avid fan of korean drama *^_^* and it is really easy to voluntarily waste my time watching them muahaha XDD. And the OST all really suited each drama coz the songs were "custom made" with the storyline in mind. And from so many korean drama that I've watch (^_~) Full House is the best, funniest, sweetest (sometimes got bitter too and touch our heart =)


There's rumor going around for quite sometime already that there's gonna be a sequel >> Full House 2, and since I love this korean drama with Rain and Song-Hye-Gyo, Full House as it how it was ended for like 6 years ago (it was aired in 2004), I just hope they don't do the sequel  (sequel usually sucks especially when the original cast is not there) hmmm sequel usually have more long winded episode than their first one. To me the ending of Full House is already perfect as it is...a sequel might only tainted the good mark that Full House has left in our heart o_O. Sequels tend to do badly especially when the actors in the sequel are not the same as the first one, cause viewers or fans of the first one, already pre-judge the sequel eventhough they haven't watched the sequel yet...even with the same actors the sequel might not be as good too =) smart move for Rain and Song-Hye-Gyo to reject the offer. Anyway I just love this song from the soundtrack of Full House, I think I (by Byul)...eventhough cannot understand but the song is very soothing to the ear... (haha if you read the translation this song is kinda sad actually but with happy ending of course =)


Okay I lost what I've wrote before in this footnote since I paste the embedded youtube on top of what I've written...huwaaa I give up =(((( I'll just continue some other time TT_TT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My SmaLLand - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords